Re: JAWS 11 & Laptop Shopping / PC or Mac

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 00:20:09 -0500

Love that signature line, man.  Anyway,  the laptop keyboard layout for Jaws is
really easy to se.  The insert key is the caps lock.  Treat the keyes on which
your right hand rests as your numpad for jaws commands with j, k, and l,
corresponding to 1, 2, and 3 to orient yourself.  You can also use caps key+1
on the top row to turn on the keyboard help mode and just mess around with key
combinations till you get the hang of things.

Alex