Re: JAWS 11 & Dec Access

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:08:23 -0600

Ray,
Is he using the GW Micro version of DECtalk Access32, and did he remove the FS version of Eloquence from ADD-Remove in the Control Panel? Since I've been doing a lot of experimenting anyway, I might just remove that version of Eloquence to see what happens.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>