Re: JAWS 10 & audio captcha conflict?

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:20:13 -0700

Dave,

Solona (on their web site) has a capture tool that resides in memory. You
press a key combination (mine is Ctrl+Shift+PrintScreen) and it creates a
file on my hard drive called 11.png.

This is the graphic file (the entire screen shot) that you send to Solona
for the captcha solution.

That's why they recommend you snap the screen and upload the image before
you start filling in all your personal information.

Dave