JAWS 10 and Windows Live Mail composition

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:59:49 +0100

Sorry about that folks. I ended up sending a blank message.
I'm using latest JAWS 10 and Windows Live Mail under Windows 7. It appears that when I create a new message, it ends up blank. This only seems to happen if a signature exists. If I reply, forward, or remove the signature, then I can write as normal and the message contents are displayed once sent. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? Has anyone else even experienced this problem?
Please advise as it's obviously a problem that should be addressed.
Thanks in advance, and sorry again for the blank message.
Alternative archives located at: