JAWS 10 Update issues

  • From: "Nermin" <voy44@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 18:02:34 +0200

Hi all,

my observations so far regarding Firefox and edit fields are frustrating.
When you start Firefox, it gives you the start page, where one can search
terms, but the edit field is not recognised as such, the plop sound indicates
that I go into forms mode, but nothing is announced, neither edit, nor search.
Just when I tab around, the edit field is recognised.
Not only does this happen on the Mozilla start page, but also on the very beta
report form I used to file the issue.
Strange thing.
The announcement "virtual PC Cursor" in OUtlook Express can also be observed
here, so this must be a general thing they broke in this beta.

Regards,
Nermin