Re: JAWS 10 Update!

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:12:20 -0400

Donna and Alisha,

I am not having the problem you are but I have a thought.  Are you possibly
using OE with preview mode turned on?  If so then perhaps it is leaving you in
the preview pane instead of placing you in the edit pane.

If you do not know how to turn preview mode off the setting for it is in the
layout settings under the view pulldown. I could be just barking in the wind
but...