Re: JAWS 10, Latest Update

  • From: Rouillardmike@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:30:58 EDT

I updated a while back and I haven't had any problems with it.

In a message dated 4/25/2010 5:29:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

While  downloading an Excel training module via JAWS 10 updates, I
discovered
I  haven't updated JAWS 10 to its latest iteration. I've reverted to JAWS
10
following the disastrous current update of JAWS 11. Does anyone  have
experience with JAWS 10.0.1178? I don't want to wreck my JAWS 10 as  well.

JFW homepage:  http://www.freedomscientific.com/
Alternative archives located at:

If you have any  concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
the way the list is  being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact
the list owner at  jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx