Re: JAWS 10 Goes Public

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:30:01 -0600

Yep, well, I bought version 10 and am just waiting for the FS activate page
to catch up with that reality.  The update indeed did take the second time;
after I effected a repair on the instillation in which I had JAWS remove all
user settings.

PS.  When I go to transfer my dictionary settings from JAWS 9, (I would
prefer not to murge) from which folder do I take the default.jsd file?  From
the all user folder or my personal settings?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray
Phone:
985-360-3375