RE: JAWS 10 Beta & 2 Sound Cards

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 05:32:45 -0400

Hello Chip.

I don't think this is needed in Windows Vista considering the fact that Jaws
for Windows actually reloads itself once the user logs in.  I think under
Windows vista all you need to do is select the sound card that you want to
be used in the sound control for the Jaws application.  Anyone feel free to
correct me if I am wrong.

I hope this helps.