Re: JAWS 10 - Auto forms mode

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 18:45:26 -0600

I think they endowed the space bar with special powers around version 5.

Why I like it is let's say you have a poorly marked form that says "first name, last name and then there are two text fields. If you mistakenly hit enter on the words "first name," thinking you will go into forms mode, you may activate the default button to buy a squiggly or go into a different web page.

--- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>