Re: JAWS 10 And Laptop

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:41:46 +0330

Hi there Alice,
When you go to the help menu, look for help topics. When you find it and press enter on it to bring up the help, press ctrl+tab to bring on the "index" tab. In the edit box you land on, type "laptop", of course without the quotes. Press enter and then press tab to land on a list of topics. Press enter on the first item "laptop keystrokes", and press f6 to read it.
Hope this helps!
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d