Re: J11.0 Beta and Context Menus

  • From: "Voy44" <voy44@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:12:34 +0200

Hi,

yes, I know that I can report it, and I already did, and my dealer has been informed about the issue first appearing in J10, but they won't fix anything for that anyway. I reported this for the 11 beta, and I wanted to encourage others to do the same. And to George, I know how it behaves, but the first focused entry is always spoken in this weird way, which is misleading.

Regards,
Nermin
----- Original Message ----- From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>