Re: Itunes 9?

  • From: Shane W <shane-jfw@xxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:42:24 -0700

Hey all,

Thanks for the Itunes feedback. Itn9 does indeed appear to
work with Jaws11 save one feature I can't figure out. How
do you get into the song preview list for an album now?
With itn8 you could tab past the store content and you'd
land there but no more it seems. ins-f1 twice has no itunes
help page so thought I would put this out there.

Cheers,
Shane