Is this getting through?

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:32:55 +1100

Hi, I am just writing this message because the last message I wrote asking
for help didn't seem to come through on the list and I have had no answers
for it. If this message gets through I will resend the other message. I
wrote to the list owner at the address that is at the end of each message
but I have received no response from that either.

Hope this gets through,
From Shaz.