Is this a Jaws problem?

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:38:00 -0600

Hello All,

Lets try this again, I hit send before the last message was complete.

I'm having a lot of trouble typing double letters in words, especially the
letters i o and u, I'll go to put just one of these letters in a word and
I'll end up with 2.  I know this is just because of heavy fingers on my part
but I was wondering if changing the reset frequency under the synthesizer
options in the configuration manager might help?  And if so would I need to
raise or lower the number from where it is now at 2000?  Btw I'm using Jaws
10 now but this started when I was using Jaws 9.

Thanks.

Troy