Re: Is it necessary to configure Malwarebytes to work with Jaws ten?

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:49:52 -0600

MalwareBytes doesn't demand any extra configuring. Its tech support told me only the quick scan is necessary. Basic instructions are start the program, tab to make sure the quick scan button is highlighted and then tab to OK.

The only tricky thing is getting updated definitions. After opening the program, go to the top of the page, hit Jaws cursor and up arrow to a line of menus. One of those will be update on which you should hit your right mouse button. A dialogue will ask if you want to update so press OK. Updating doesn't take long.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>