Is Webvisum part of the firefox setup?

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:47:48 EDT

Hi list members, Just w went to the Kim Komando  show and downloaded
Firefox from there.  Don't have it installed yet, but  got a question.  Is
Webvisum part of the browser, or do you have to get it  separately?  I'll Have
do some reading on the help topic in Jaws and  also consult the window-eyes
list for that screen reader.  I have wanted to  get Firefox, but didn't have
a screen reader that was updated enough.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.