Re: Introduction.

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:41:37 +0000

Hi.
Welcome to the list.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 13/11/2010 06:10, Amar Jain wrote:
Dear JFW Users,
I am proud to introduce myself as a new member of this group.
My name is Amar Jain.
Currently, I am student of third year of five years Law at The
Government Law College, Mumbai (India).
I am totally blind by birth.
Singing, surfing on internet, playing musical instruments, interacting
with people, watching comedy and romantic movies etc, are some of my
hobbies as well as pass times.
I have entered into computer world after the release of Jaws 5.
Currently, I am using Jaws 12 with dongle on my Sony Vaio with windows 7
64 bit laptop.
Jaws has given me so much of independence that today in Mumbai
University, I am using computer to give my exams.
The objective of joining this list is to connect with other JFW users,
so that I can learn a lot and share a little knowledge which I have.
Although Law is my profession, but living in techno world is my passion.
I hope to have very smooth, strong and long lasting relations with all
the list members.
Thanks and Regards,
Amar Jain.
E-mail: amarjain@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:amarjain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>