Introduction.

  • From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:40:03 +0530

Dear JFW Users,
I am proud to introduce myself as a new member of this group.
My name is Amar Jain.
Currently, I am student of third year of five years Law at The Government Law
College, Mumbai (India).
I am totally blind by birth.
Singing, surfing on internet, playing musical instruments, interacting with
people, watching comedy and romantic movies etc, are some of my hobbies as well
as pass times.
I have entered into computer world after the release of Jaws 5.
Currently, I am using Jaws 12 with dongle on my Sony Vaio with windows 7 64 bit
laptop.
Jaws has given me so much of independence that today in Mumbai University, I am
using computer to give my exams.
The objective of joining this list is to connect with other JFW users, so that
I can learn a lot and share a little knowledge which I have.
Although Law is my profession, but living in techno world is my passion.
I hope to have very smooth, strong and long lasting relations with all the list
members.
Thanks and Regards,
Amar Jain.
E-mail: amarjain@xxxxxxxxxxxx