Re: Internet Explorer loses focus

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:35:36 -0800

are you using msn messenger on those machines??
try
open the default configuration manager

insert j
arrow to configuration manager
downarrow once right arrow the down arrow
enter on configuration manager
alt s
down arrow to html
control tab to heading and frames
then tab
i set headings  to none by up arrowing
tab to announce frames
i also set this to none
tab to in line frames

and make sure this is, unchecked, this is  what may be causing
the problem it was when i use hotmail and had msn messenger 7.5
i have gone back to msn 6.2 messenger