Re: Internet Explorer key stroke

  • From: "Ann Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:17:11 -0400

Hi Yardbir,
Love your name.
Thanks for stating this because I would rather not pay any additional money for info. My employer purchased these tutorials for me and I am no longer employed. I was intimidated by many technical issues and quite honestly I still encounter navigation problems. I just cannot retain key strokes for different applications. Yesterday I needed to write an Excel spreadsheet and I could not remember how to do this because I have not done it in some time. I just went through menu options and then it all came back. I also have tutorial in a word doc so it is easy to search.
I really need to use Excel daily so I retain the know how.  But anyway
I just launched IE and pressed alt+h for help. I will eventually read all the topics available but is there a way that I could just search for 'control+d' key stroke? Or 'Add to favorites' or something like that?
Honestly I am unsure how to navigate help so any advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Ann

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>