Re: Internet Explorer and focusproblems

  • From: "Sunshine" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:37:26 -0500

you  can use the place markers just drop a place marker on where you are by
doing control and the letter k and that will give you a tempary placem
marker
now after you alt tab back to the ie page you are on do this control and
shift and the letter k and choose the tempary place marker and you will be
right back where you left off