Internet Explorer and Bearshare problem

  • From: "Robbie Curtis" <essence64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 13:02:58 -0400

Hi All:

Recently I installed Bearshare 8 on my computer and ever since then, it tries
to change my home page in Internet Explorer.  Can anyone tell me how to stop
Bearshare from trying to change my home page?  And every time I try to keep my
default home page, the Bearshare search page comes up the next time I use
Internet Explorer.  I also looked in Internet Explorer help to see how to
handle this Default Home Page Protection popup but with no success.

I am using Jaws 10.  I have had to Switch to Firefox to keep the popup message
from coming up all the time.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Robbie J Curtis
essence64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Upgrade Your Grey Matter, 'Cause One Day It May Matter!" - Deltron 3030