RE: Internet Explorer Verbosity

  • From: "jim grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 05:45:47 -0800

Did you make sure you had the right file open?  This is done on a file buy
file bases.  For example if it is turned on in the default jcf file then
unless it is turned off somewhere else the jcf file is always used.  But
lest say you turn it off in win amp and run win amp then the win amp jcf
settings are used.  Vice versa is true. If you got it off in default jcf and
turn it on in win amp let's say then the win amp jcf settings will be used
and it will be on for that program.
Hope this helps.