Re: Instructions on changing the detect languages setting was RE: Accessible Fanfiction Downloaders?

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:43:06 -0500

Thank you. That worked great.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Debbie April Yuille
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 11:30 PM
  Subject: Instructions on changing the detect languages setting was RE:
Accessible Fanfiction Downloaders?

  Hi Samara

  Go into the jaws configuration manager by going into the jaws window then
utilities then configuration manager. Press Control Shift D to make sure you
are changing the default file. Now go to the settings menue with Alt plust S.
Find text processing. In there, tab until you get to the Detect languages check
box, Make sure this is unchecked. Now tab to OK. Then exit the configuration
manager. Make sure to save the changes if it asks you.

  Hope that helps

  Debbie