re: Instruction for Outlook

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 15:01:34 -0400

Jim,

If you look in the JAWS help (press JAWS key + j, then press Alt + h and
arrow down to "JAWS help topics") You can find Outlook in the topics list.
Once you click on the word "Outlook," press the F6 function key to move JAWS
focus to that window so you can read the instructions.

Outlook versions 2000 through 2003 are supported by JAWS 7.

Alan

Jim wrote:
Hi guys. I am thinking of changing my Email program to outlook . My question
is what is the latest version of Outlook that Freedom  Scientific offers
Instruction
 for, and what is the format of that Instruction? I'm using Win XP home with
Jaws 7.0 ,Big time thanks upfront !