Re: Installing some MS DOS Games?

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Freedom Scientific Technical support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:05:41 -0800

Hi Beto,

I was reading your request to FS, and noticed you wrote this:
< I am running Windows XP Home, and I want to Install my MS DOS versions of
Lost
Treasures of Infocom (LTOI) I, and II.  What is the best way to do this? >

I think she was expecting a JAWS question rather than installing a DOS game
on an XP machine.  That could have been why she thought it didn't apply to a
JAWS request.  What do you think?

Francis