Installing Older version when Newer version is already installed

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:28:43 -0500

Dear Dave,
Strange you bring this up.
  After my Windows Operating System crash, and a "reinstall" which wiped my
main "Systems Drive" clean, I reinstalled JAWS 11, latest updated, but now I
found my JAWS 9 disk, and I also want 2 JAWS versions on my computer, as I have
always had going way back to JAWS 3.3.

  Any problem with reinstalling an older version of JAWS when you have a more
current one already installed?

  I bet you might think this a silly question, well you will get a lot of those
from me, sorry!

  With Best Regards,
  Alan
  Miami, Florida
  Alan Dicey, President
  "Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
  United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org