RE: Installing Jaws 9

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:43:12 +0100

Hi, don't use the latest Zone Alarm; it's fairly inaccessible to JAWS. Some
firewalls will even cause JAWS to stop talking as you'll get windows popping
up asking if you want certain programmes, like jfw.exe etc, to connect to
the internet or whatever, and this appears before JAWS fully loads. I just
use the Windows Firewall and touch wood I haven't been hacked. I did try
Look'n'Stop as well, and that caused no problems with JAWS. Hope that helps.