Re: Installing Adobe Flash

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 11:58:49 -0700

I down-graded back to Adobe 9, the accessible version from their accessibility
page.

I ran into a problem when I received an error message when trying to pull up
some adobe insurance forms.  The message, in effect, said the version of Adobe
I had couldn't open up the forms.  I looked and noticed I had a later version
than the accessible link on the adobe page.
Go here to get it:
http://www.adobe.com/help/accessibility.html
Hope this helps.

Judy