Install regular edition on multiple machines?

  • From: Jerry Sievers <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 02 Dec 2005 13:38:44 -0500

Hello.  I've had JAWS for a few years but never used it it since I
usually run Linux.  I did just get a JAWS 7 upgrade of the strndard
version and will be needing this for web browsing.

I am wondering though, can I install this on more than one machine
such as home and office?  I may need to have JAWS running on at least
a few systems since the nature of my work  as database administrator
has me neding to be fairly mobile.

Thanks.