RE: Insert Control S list settings

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:00:42 -0400

The first brings up the change synth menu.  One of the choices is No
Speech.  The second is that long list of parameters that can be set on
the fly for whatever app you're in.  I think the synthesizer option is
at or near the bottom.  Of course, you can use the advanced properties
menu to make permanent changes in a particular app, but that's hardly a
shortcut.

If I were going to do it, I think the scripting tip mentioned earlier
would be the way to go.

Ted