Re: "Inquiry and Consultation"

  • From: "Sameer" <salatey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:18:20 +0530

Dear Friend,

The keystrokes included in user settings of JAWS 7 are imported into JAWS 11. I have just successfully transferred the keyboard managers for some applications from version 7 to 11.

One point I noticed was that all the transferred files were in the User Settings folder & not in the default folder under Program Files. Perhaps the file containing your keystroke is not in the User Settings folder but in someplace else?

Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India
----- Original Message ----- From: "mostafa almahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>