"Initialising Excel scripts" message

  • From: "Mark Davies" <FlyingSkier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:36:26 -0000

I've recently installed JFW 4.51 from 4.50, and have noticed a problem when
exiting from Excel.I'm also now using AT&T Natural Voices as the speech.

Once Excel has closed, I get a dialogue box saying "Initialising Excel
scripts", along with an OK button.  Pressing the OK button doesn't seem to
make it go away.  If I switch to another application by using Alt-Tab, and
then back with shift-Alt-Tab  this will often make the dialogue box
disappear.
This is not a big problem, more of a minor irritation, but I just wondered
if there was some way I could fix it.
Thanks,
Mark