Re: Indent and text editors

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 06:40:43 -0500

In programs such as Word and WordPad, Jaws is getting the information level
from the status information, while in NotePad, JAWS is getting the
information from the number of spaces that are entered into the .txt file
when the TAB key is used.

In basic text editors such as NotePad, the general rule is that 5 blank
space characters are added to the current line, each time the TAB key is
used.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber