RE: Incresing the amount

  • From: "Laura Shumate" <LShumate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:51:15 -0400

Whenever I send a file bigger than that amount it gives me an error
message saying that it has reached it's limit.

Laura Shumate

The Arc of Dauphin and Lebanon Counties

Harsco Center

2569 Walnut St

Harrisburg, PA 17103

Phone: (717) 920-2727

Fax:     (717) 920-2730

www.arcofdc.org <http://www.arcofdc.org/>

Affiliate of The Arc of PA

Advocacy & resources for citizens with intellectual and developmental
disabilities & their families

------------Confidentiality Notice -------------

 This e-mail message, together with any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and or
privileged information. The information may be protected by state and
federal laws, including, without limitation, the provisions of the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA),
which prohibit unauthorized disclosure.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, forwarding, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of
the original message.