Re: Increase CDrive space

  • From: "Farzana" <leeza112@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 05:12:15 +0600

Hello Robert,
All partitions in single hard disc.  But partition properties says, Drive C,
Drive D, etc.
I want to increase CDrive space and I have enough unallocated space in hard
disk, as far partition magic's information.
Is Resizing risk to loose windows set up? I am scary.
Will you please be little more details, how do I do resizing?
With Regards, Farzana
Skype:  farzana121
Messenger:  leeza112@xxxxxxxxxxx