Re: Inconsistent reading of previous screen

  • From: Tony Santiago <tsantiago128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:54:18 -0500

I've had this issue as well. When I enter on a link, and jaws repetes the same
page, I hit "jaws key + escape" to update the screen and the new page is there.
HTH.
Tony
    From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:20:40 -0700

    I'm no Jaws expert but I understand this can happen in Internet Explorer.
Are you having this problem in other apps and Windows in general?