Improved web site navigation with 12.0.1158

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS Help" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 09:14:20 -0700

Hi All,  As a sample of one, I can report that I took a flyer and did the JAWS
update to version 12.0.1158 yesterday.  I am using Internet 8 and XP Home.
Early on, I am pleased with the improved response and navigation on the web
sites I frequent.
I don't know what they fixed and would likely  not understand it if I were told
but for the time being I am experiencing better and faster performance on the
Internet.  Your mileage may vary.  Carry on, Mitch

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."  Yogi Berra