Re: Improved java access

  • From: "Jose Vilmar Estacio de Souza" <vilmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:28:32 -0200

Hi Jerry,
Did you read something  about a package called swt?
It is used by eclipse and if I am not mistaken the applications  =
developed using this package are quite accessible.=20
As an example  eclipse is write in java  and has a good accessibility =
with jaws. I do not need  java access bridge installed to use eclipse.  =
Eclipse uses the swt package to implement the graphical interface.

----- Original Message -----=20