Re: Improved java access

  • From: "sean" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:06:15 -0700

Ok, here's an issue I have.  How do I tell jaws and/or java and/or my =
own application that I want to here the color of an item on-screen.  I =
created a gui application which has a color changing feature that =
activates when a button is pressed.  The code works, that is, the color =
does change.  But when I tell jaws to announce color changes, jaws does =
not tell me the on-screen color change.  I should in this case, tell me =
the color goes from blue to cyann.  I'm not sure I'm using anything from =
the accessibility api.  I am using java 1.4.2_05 access bridge 1.2, jaws =
5.10.  Could I send you my app so that you can inspect it?  Sean
----- Original Message -----=20