Immediate help needed with Roxio CD Copier 6 that I want to send to Guide Dog Friends and family

  • From: "jeff lukacsena" <jliven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:53:48 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I need some help ASAP. I am using Roxio Easy CD/CVD Creator 6. The program
in question is CD Copier. I am trying to copy a Christmas cd that I want to
send out. When I play the finish copy I get a lot of static when I play the
copied cd in my stereo. How can I eliminate this and produce a perfect cd
that I can send out tomorrow.

Please e-mail me to help me with this problem.

Jeff Lukacsena and Iven