Re: I'm getting every message twice from this group.

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:47:55 -0700

are you, using outlook express??
go to tools,
options,
on the general page,
tab to send and receive
and uncheck it,
apply changes and ok it,
then,
after opening OE
press control m, to send and receive
also what i do cause i got slo mo motion modem
aftersending and receiving
alt f, for file menu,
press the letter f, twice to compact
go to the bulk folder and delete the junk and spam,
delete the trash
alt e, for edit menu,
then, press the letter y, twice to delete the trash
and when you get back to the inbox
it should be  right
if it is still doubled up or more copys of the same email
I dunno