Ignore my last question and new one

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:17:01 -0400

?Hello list:

I found a DVD writing software that is quite accessible with jaws. So thanks
anyways. Now for the tricky part. Do you know of a program that can "rip" DVDs
into any video format on your computer that is jaws friendly?

I need some softwares for a class I am taking. I already have a DVD writer and
a video  converter. So the only thing I need right now is a DVD "rip" software
that is either low cost or free. Preferably free.

Thanks for your help.

Yadiel