Ignorant about jfw and Acrobat

  • From: "Marc Rocheleau" <marcrocheleau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:54:02 -0500

Hey everyone,

I use jaws 6.0 and I am unsure of how to get .pdf files to read in Adobe
Acrobat using jaws. It's never worked for me before, although I am sure I have
heard of others using it with jaws successfully.

I have never tried actively getting it to work, as I have never really needed
acrobat, but in a class this upcoming semester, I was told by the teacher to
famliarize myself with the program and .pdf files.

I am totally ignorant on this subject so could anyone help me to get Acrobat to
be read with jaws? Thanks in advance!

-Marc