If you're using internet explorer 8 you'll get that open parent document button.

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:47:45 -0500

Hi list members, when you are using internet explorer version 8, the open
parent document button is what you'll get but for those who are using a more
recent version of jaws what happens when you press the space bar when you come
to that button?  I no nothing happens but i'm using an earlier version of jaws.
 I would like to know what information anyone else has found it would be
greatly appreciated.  Thank you.