Re: If F S Tech Support says "use Windows Classic" theme, don't

  • From: "David Grossoehme" <davegross1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 14:03:35 -0600

Bill:  I have to disagree with you on this idea.  As a matter of fact I've
done a little testing on this and the new way works better then what FS is
recommending.  AS a matter of fact this subject was debated on another list
and we couldn't see any differenc on the general applications that most
people use for the Web and Email reading.  AS a matter of fact there wasn't
any different as far as a lot of the Ms products.  The sad point about this
is FS and still thinks on the 16 bit operation factor when most applications
are running on 32 bit.  AS a matter of fact some applications are even
moving forward to a 64 bit platform.  When FS is so far behind in their
thinks that they just changed from flop disc to CD's which should have been
changed several years ago and a lot of times the Tech people are from
another country and can't give a straight forward in other to correct the
problem it's questionable which directin FS is going.  AS a matter of fact
they even have to charge for a product that they should have given along
with the last version of Jfw6 instead of charging $200 in order for us to
have the same software as another company is giving  without charge.
Your Friend
Dave