Re: If F S Tech Support says "use Windows Classic" theme, don't

  • From: "Bill Powers" <powersradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:51:36 -0800

John,

I use the "recommended" Windows classic settings and have had no problems.

I think that one of the reasons that FS settled on classic is the thinking
that for tech support reasons, if you have everybody on the same page,
whatever page that might be, it's easier to troubleshoot problems. That's
not saying that this actually works in practice, but the theory is a nice
one anyway.

Bill Powers