Re: ITunes question

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:49:04 -0500

Yes, you can remove songs from your iPod using both jaws and the itunes
software. Here is what you need to do. First, you have to be in the jaws
cursor. Use your up and down arrow keys to go through your list of songs.
When you find the song you want to delete, make sure your jaws cursor is on
the first word in the title by using the insert four or six on the numeric
keypad. Once the jaws cursor is at the right spot press the left mouse
button, then press the delete key on the numeric keypad. You should get a
message asking if you are sure you want to delete the song. I've discovered
that sometimes I have to press the left mouse button on the word song to see
more of the list. Somewhere close to the top of the file you should see some
sort of menu items such as search, library, song etc. Again if you don't
hear the song you want to delete by arrowing go back to the top, and find
the word song, make sure the jaws cursor is on the letter s of song, then
press the left mouse button. This should let you see more of the list.