INTRODUCTION

  • From: Kamal verma <vision2k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:47:33 +0530

Hello Group,

I am Kamal Verma, 37 years male corresponding from India. I have recently
joined the list. I am a banker by profession. I found this list very much
beneficial and informative. I hope that I shall take advantage from the
experience and skills of the members of this group, specifically on
computer technology.

Listening classical music, serfing web, making friends in all over the
world are my hobbies. I also expect personal mail from the people who are
interested making friends.

Regards.

Kamal Verma